We are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Business Consultant to join the Professional Services organization in Vienna, VA. The Business Consultant is responsible for gathering and documenting business processes and performing configuration analysis to determine the most efficient means to implement our product while meeting the customer’s business requirements.
In addition to their top-notch software and consulting skills, successful applicants must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative, consultative approach towards all of their work.
- The Business Consultant provides analysis, prototype setups, functional design, documentation, and consulting leadership during the Configuration, Setup, Design and Development phases of our enterprise software implementations
- Ongoing collaboration with technical leads and project management as well as client personnel is required
- End user training
- Professional experience developing requirements for the implementation of CRM or Enterprise Software applications on-site
- Demonstrated experience in business process analysis and re-engineering and structured methodology documentation (Data Flow Diagrams)
- Understanding of the principals of accounting and/or experience implementing accounting packages is highly desirable
- Ability to develop data structures (tables, attributes, keys, relationships) and perform relational database design and entity relationship modeling
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies and MS-SQL Server is a plus
- Professional experience as a billable consultant is preferred. In depth experience with AMS software packages may substitute
- Experience working at or with trade associations or professional societies is a plus
- Availability to travel regionally up to 25%
- 4 year degree and or equivalent experience is required
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter describing how you meet these requirements to email@example.com
Sorry, no sponsorship is available for this position.