TMA Resources is looking for a talented, can-do Front-End Developer to join our Interactive team. This individual will play a key role in the effort to enhance the usability and design of TMA Resources’ customer-facing solutions.
The Front End Developer will be involved in various aspects of the design/development lifecycle, with particular focus on front-end coding and cross-browser implementation. The front-end developer will work closely with our development team to apply visual designs to existing DNN modules and .NET controls. This also includes writing HTML/CSS/jQuery for custom modules and interactions.
As a member of our team, you will be working directly with clients to facilitate or enhance the implementation of their e-commerce solutions. You will also be working with our clients and internal design teams to implement web-based solutions in a responsive manner. (Experience building and implementing responsive design is a must.) You should also be familiar with cross-browser troubleshooting and fixes to common issues when dealing with legacy browsers.
The ideal candidate should be able to think on their feet and respond well to pressure and occasionally tight deadlines.
We are looking for a leader – someone who is on the forefront of technology, who isn’t afraid to challenge precedence, and who will help guide our teams in ensuring excellent implementations across multiple platforms.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a front-end developer
- Minimum of one year of experience implementing responsive or adaptive designs
- Expert in hand coding table-less HTML layouts using browser-compliant CSS and semantic markup
- Styling within both the .NET and DotNetNuke frameworks
- Cross-browser testing
- Mobile-format design expertise (design, development and implementation)
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Additional experience preferred:
- Familiarity with Photoshop (primarily for image optimization and editing)
- Experience with wireframing (particularly with Axure)
- Background in usability or user-centered design
- Experience in working with multiple CMS systems, including Sitecore, Ektron, SharePoint, Drupal or others
Please submit your resume along with a brief description of how you meet these requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, no sponsorship is available for this position. Principals only.