TMA Resources is an innovative software company that offers CRM solutions to the non-profit and association marketplace. As a senior member of our Professional Services division, the Project Manager will manage implementations of our flagship product in the Eastern US territory and will be responsible for limited ongoing account management post-implementation.
- 5+ years experience managing software implementation projects, staff and budgets
- Outstanding client-facing skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognize opportunities and generate add-on work with existing clients
- Experience managing 2-4 projects simultaneously
- Experience managing projects with annual revenue totaling $1.4M – $2M
- Ability to handle a single project up to $2M in size, 5 staff, 15 client core team members, 12 months in length
- Ability to manage activities in multiple locations
- Experience managing budget, people, quality, and schedule.
- Work in both direct management and matrix structures.
- Microsoft tools – Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Available for up to 25% regional travel
- Association Industry background
- Software company background
- Business Analyst or software development background
- Management experience beyond project management – e.g. a functional department manager
- Accounting – basic accounting and cost accounting
- Experience with web-based projects
- Experience interfacing at executive level