George highlights two social media platforms that have made some changes recently that could affect your associations presence on these sites. While on the topic of social media, he also talks about an article that shares statistics about how various social media platform users interact with commercial brands. This includes frequency of communications using those platforms. Links to these stories and the other stories he mentions in the show are listed below.
- Why Google+ Doesn’t Care If You Never Come Back
- What Nonprofits Need to Know About Facebook’s Mandatory Timeline
- What Do Facebook’s New Timeline Apps Mean for Nonprofits
- Facebook’s New, Entirely Social Ads Will Recreate Marketing
- The Brutal Truth About Social Media: It’s OK to Be a Little Antisocial
- Content Marketing: 5 Non-Profit Success Stories to Learn From
- 10 Questions Non-techie Managers Should Ask About IT Projects
March 8 – The Cloud Beckons, But Is It Safe?
March 28 – AMS Demo Day
April 3 – 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference
April 18 – Technology Institute and Vendor Showcase
April 25-28 – digitalNow 2012